Fundraise At Friday's™
- Working with the General Manager of the Fridays® restaurant of your choice, select a day & time to hold your fundraising event.
- Encourage members and friends of your organization to dine at the designated Friday's® restaurant at the selected day/time.
- Gold Coast Holdings Restaurants, a franchisee of TGI Friday's®, will donate up to 20% of all pre-tax sales* generated by your group back to your non-profit organization. For example, if a school's parent teacher association decided to conduct a fundraising event which generated $1,000 in pre-tax sales*, $200 would be donated to the school's parent teacher association.
- The money from your event will be mailed to you within 2-4 weeks. Best of all, there's no limit to the number of Fundraise At Friday's® events your organization can schedule.
*Alcohol sales excluded.
A Successful Fundraiser Event
The success of your fundraising event depends on how well you promote it. We encourage you and your membership to get the word out about your event. Here are some suggestions:
- Announce the event to your members and encourage them to invite their friends and family.
- Click here to access the automated event invite. You can use this tool to tell your supporters, friends and family about your Fundraise At Friday's event.
- Post the invite to social media spaces & ask your supporters to do the same. The more the merrier!
- Get stickers printed with: “Fundraise At Friday's” to promote your event!
- Create flyers and posters promoting your event and place them in break rooms and community rooms.
- Promote your event within your organization's newsletter.
To get your fundraiser event started, click here.